Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, October 9, 2020

Friday Afternoon

Hello. I am just getting in from an outing wit Pat. We went for a ride to enjoy our beautiful day. It is lovely out there, a bit on the cloudy side as the day goes on but warm and not a bit of a breeze. The worker cars are in front of my window. It is always good to get out and go for a ride and enjoy some sights and sounds. The trees are still today. The widow here in my room is dirty so I cannot see out not sure when it is due for a washing but I hope soon. I could do the inside but not the outside smile. All is quiet. Pat and I were not out long. I think she has the Erin and Donaleo at the house, she didn't invite me over ...smile. I have put a laundry in so have thought to make myself busy. It is so quiet around here, more like a Suday than a Friday afternoon. Hard to believe the week has flown bye and a weekend coming up. I went to have my hair cut and the operator did a really nice job of it. I like it trimmed but not so short that you cannot comb it..ha.ha... All is good....Back in the apartment. I think I'll put the tv on and see if there is anything good on. I'd like a good movie. Meanwhile I have the laundry in so will walk the hall....get a little ahead of myself this week. I hope you and Jo have some fun today doing what you want to do. Catch up when you have time. Give Jo a hug and get one back. love you, more every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment