Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, October 4, 2020

Sunday evening, soft blue an grey in our sky tonght and it is only a little after five p.m. I had my dinner and am full, lots of left overs to get rid of so I did my best and threw the rest out...ha.ha. it is murkey out there, a light shade of blue, almost white ad the trees are still, no movement at all. The cars are parked under my window and only two, a blue and a red one out there tonight. There are more down the road but I cannot really see them from my chair. The mail car is going by at this time, after five p.m., have not seen that before.. All is silent around here. The girls are in their homes having their own dinner no invites..smile. All in all the day flew by and I am going to take my shoes off and plot and plan to stay put. No news. All has been quiet today. There are signs in the windows across the way but I can't read them. The sky is alost white and all is still. A coule are walking down the road, She has a cane and he is holding on as they walk along. They go out every evening for a walk. Nice Couple, have talked with them seeral times. He is tall and bent with a penache for red shirts. He has a handlebar mustache and smiling eyes. She is a nice looking woman, seems very nice. It has been quiet around here today. The cars are parked under my window but not to many of them tonight. All away and enjoying a beauiful day. I have no new news. Girls are in their homes. No invites. I think Donaelo is at Pats, have not seen them this afternoon. I hope you and Jo had a good day doing what you wanted to do. I have my shoes off, tv on, chair at the ready and hot coffee so I am no complaining. I am off to watch some tv, have some hot coffee, feet up and do a lot of nothing more today. Have a good night, sweet dreams when you get there. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Love you both. Off I go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment