Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, October 17, 2020

Saturday Morning

I think it wants to rain, strange as there is mist in the trees and the sky is misty and grey. All is quiet around here, inside and out. The tarmac looks wet and there is silence. A few cars on the lot, room for many more..smile. The tree leaves have turned to a gold and browns and there are a lot of spindly brances without leaves. Fall is here. Not many cars on the lot and that is unusual. Wonder where everyone is. It is Saturday, tv on, feet up and doing a lot of nothing but waking up. So quiet. I am going out to the kitchen and see if I can find something to calm the taste buds. Have yourself a good Saturday, all day, doing what you want to do. Catch up when you have time. Off I go...I will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment