Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, October 2, 2020

Now its Friday morning

Good morning to you, Good morning to you, la, la.....I am awake...well, almost. It is silent around here. Sunshine out my window. Trees are still and the worker cars are parked under my window. A baby blue, two black and two white. Workers walking in slowly with masks on. There is a new bronze colored car out there this morning, two white, a blue and a black so far. A new Friday work day and then they can enjoy the weekend. We have sunshine and silence, a good combination for early morning. My coffee cup is empty so you know where I am going and what I am going to do...feet up, tv on, wake up and start myn new day.....Friday already, time flies when your having fun. It has been a busy week, no complaints, busy is good. My coffee cup is empty so off I go for a refill, feet up, tv on and wake up. Go;...have yourself a good day doing what you want to do. The worker cars are parked under my window, a new baby blue one that is a couple good looking. Two white, one grey an a black so far and only one blind is up in the hospital wing Silence.....a bit of fog in the trees and sunshine making soe of the tree leaves shine with color. Have yourself a good day all day doing wht you want to do. Off I go....Coffee cup to fill, feet up, tv on, and wake up. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment