Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, October 14, 2020

My Calendar says it is "Now it's Wednesday Afternoon"

Hello. Just got in the door, shoes off, wants to weather but cannot make up its mind...clouds thick both dark and light. Cars parked outside my window, all silent around here and I just returned from a small outing with Pat. A short ride which was nice and it was good to get out for a bit I hope you and Jo are having a good day all day doing what you want to do. Just wanted to drop in and say hello. Love you, more every day...hope the two of you are having a bit of fun in the sun...hope it is not raining..ha.ha. Off I go, TV on, sit quietly and watch a show or two. Catch up when you have time. Love you, more every day. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment