Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, October 30, 2020

Friday Evening

Hello. Christine was here for a visit which was nice All quiet. No new news to tell you and Jo about. I did get out with Pat for a nice ride today and enjoyed Chris when she stopped in so I have had a good day, a nice day, a shared day which I always enjoy. It is very quiet now, TV on and the evening is here with a very light blue sky, calm and sill trees, cars parked in front of my winow and not a bit of a breeze to be felt. It is after six p.m., had a make shift dinner which was tasty for being so little...smile. no steak, no turkey, none of the good 'stuff' smile. I am going off to my hair, watch some tv, have a tasty drink to finish slowly, feet up and silence. I hope you and Jo had a good day all day and an even better evening. Give JO a hug and get one back. I am taking my shoes off....going to sit in my easy chair and do a lot of nothing more today. Give Jo a hug an get one back....Enjoy your evening. Catchup when you have time. Love you. Off I go. Sweet dreams when you get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment