Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, October 4, 2020

Sunday Moning ..hazy out there, a bit of fog to greet us this morning

Hello.. am up, awake???? not really, working on it. The worker cars are parked in front of my window,patriotic this morning, a red, a white and a blue, the white is really grey..smile. the tarmac looks wet so we may hafe had a few rain drops in the night. Right now my window is so dirty I can't really tell. I think it is going to rain more a the sky is strange....almost white. Trees are still...cars are under my window and I have a red, white and grey one. Sky looks iffy.....fog in the back trees, shades up and lights on in the hospital wing windows. QUiet Sunday morning and I am waking up slowly..... It is quiet here no one moving but it is only a little after nine a.m.; I am almost awake..smile. Took my garbage down the hall, so that is my morning walk, smile......going for my coffee and watch some tv awhile and wake up. I hope you and Jo have a good day, all day, doing what you want to do. Enjoy, relax and make it a good Sunday, a fun one. Catach up when you have time. I am off for a refill of my coffee, feet up, tv on, and do nothing...I am getting so good at that. Make today special, just like YOU two......I will be back ...later gater. bye for now. Love you ..more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment