Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, October 4, 2020

Sunday Evening, almost five thirty p.m.

The sky is almost white, soft shade of blue but not by much, almost white and not a bit of a breeze. It is quiet, silent really, no cars parked outside my window right now, all empty, that doesn't happen often. It is almost five thirty p.m.m some hospital workers are leaving. There is an ambulance parked out in front of the hospital wing. Wonder if there was an accident. I have had my dinner so am full. I ate more than I needed, and wish I had not....same old cry.....taste so good going down and then.....oh well......smile. trees are still. Sky is almost white, nothing moving at all. Not a car on my side of the tarmac tonight...empty all the way. There must be somethig going on as it is unusual to be so empty. It is quiet within these walls. Everyone is staying away, no drop ins, been that way for a few days. I wonder why and what is on going to make them stay inside their apartments. I have no new news. I have my shoes off, am going to sit in my easy chair and watch some tv. I hope you and Jo are doing well and content. Enjoy your dinner. Catch up when you have time...Give Jo a hug and get one back. Love you, more every day. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment