Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Tuesday Morning

Good morning. I am almost awake. Up and moving but that doesn't mean the mind is awake yet, that always takes longer...smile. Foggy out there, a grey haze over the trees and all is still. The little bird is sitting on the roof top across the way and sees content.Two silver grey, two white and one black car in front of my window, more down the row but I am not really seeing them. It is silent around here inside and out. The sky is strange, almost like a soft fog covering the area and silence. I am up, almost awake, in need of more coffee so you know where I am heading. Feet up, tv on.....and wake up. Hope you and Jo have a good day all day doing what you want to do. Catch up and let me know how things are going. Love you, more every day. Off I go. Coffee Coffee Coffee .... Off I go to wake up and get a refill, feet up, and find out what happened in the night....Love you, more every day. Give Jo a hug and get one back.

No comments:

Post a Comment