Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, October 11, 2020

Sunday Morning

A good thing I have a small calendar that tells me the date and day or I'd be lost...mind goes off and forgets me......the trees are still, the sky is murkey, wants to rain I think. It looks grey outside my window. There are some worker cars parked in front of my window, two open spaces which is unusual and a fancy blue, a grey and a white parked so I can see from my window. It is quiet...silent really....around here. I just took some garbage to the laundry room where the big buckets are kept and only met one of my fellow inmates...smile. It is a grey day, a cloudy feeling and it might weather but so far it is dry. The grey car has a roof window; the next car is a deep blue and has a silver row on the back and the white car has a window on top and a couple of luggage bars. It is silent. I am waiting for lunch to be dropped off and am wondering what we are going to have today. I am hungry, been a long while since I had a bite....or at least it seems so...smile. The parked cars are of different colors, one is a hideous yellow, a wow that glows it is so bright. A blue car that is silver trimmed a grey with black trim and a white wagon with two luggage racks on top and a glass window up there too. All is silent. Trees are still. QUiet today, no visitors. An excellent show on about travelers..the Great Plains Cowboy... I am off to check the cupboards. Lunch will be here soon and I am ready...I am always ready...ha.ha. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Have a good rest of your day and enjoy every minute. Love you more every day. Give Jo a hug from me. Off I go but I will be back. Love you both....

No comments:

Post a Comment