Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, October 9, 2020

Friday Evening....early....has not hit five p.m. yet but looks like it wants to pour.

Hello. Just went out to the kitchen to find something for my dinner and there was nohing good out there,,,,yetch,,,,wish I had thought to bring something tasty home when I was out and about...oh dear....live and learn,,,smile..... Quiet, no company, have not hear a peep out of the girls, probably hunkered down doing a lot of resting. It wants to rain and the sky looks like it but so far not a drop. It is quiet here, no one in or out or about in the corridors. The weather is still on the warm side, door is wide open, no problem....the outside small trees are turning russet, so Fall is here. The worker cars are parked uner my window, two light grey and a black one out there right now. Not many, folks off and about having fun I guess. I hope you and Jo had a good day all day doing what yu wanted to do. Catch up when you have time. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Love you, more every day. Off I go....Friday evening and all is quiet....Catch up when you have some time. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment