Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, October 15, 2020

Good Thursday Morning

I am awake, have been for quite awhile. Getting the head on straight is a problem all its own; don't want to wake up and get going this morning. Sunlight, cars parked in front of my window and all quiet within. I have my shoes on and ready to go out if the girls come this way. Haven't heard from them this morning The computer is acting strange, have numbers off to the side of the writing this morning. Wonder where it came from and shy. I am off for some more hot coffee. Looks like a nice day out there. Haven't heard from the girls yet. Off to the kitchen and more coffee. Hooe you and Jo have a good day all day doing what you want to do. Catch up when you have time. No idea why I have numbers this morning. The computer does its own thing and doesn't bother to ask me what I want...smile. Have some fun to day. Love you, more every day. Give Jo a hug from me and get one back. Love you more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment