Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, October 4, 2020

Sunday Morning

It is almost lunch time, and I am hungry, wonder what is on the menu today...hope something tasty...smile. It is a sulky day; almost white sky, trees still, cars parked under my window and one is a new beatuiful shade of blue coupe. We ayhave had a few rain drops earlier as the tarmac looks wet but no puddles so I am not sure. It is quiet, no noise innside or out. Sunday morning... I haven't heard from the girls so I guess all is good. It is really quiet within these walls. My widow needs washing. It is a mess and I can hardly see out of it. No wind this morning and the worker cars are parked under my window. It is silent. I am watching tv and doing a lot of nothing...wishful thinking..smile. I hope you and Jo have some fun today doing what you want to do. Make it a good one. Catch up when you have time. Love you. Off I go back to my easy chair, tv, and wait for lunch to come in the door. Wonder whay we are having today....I will soon find out..smile. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Catch up. Love you ..more every day. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment