Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Hello. I am still thinking aboutyou so thought I'd stop in again and say hello. WE have sunshine and a lovely day to enjoy. No word front the girls so they must be busy doing what they want to do. I am waiting for lunch to come in. I am wondering what they have to offer today; hope something tasty..smile. I am hungry. I know, always hungry..ha.ha. It is a beautiful sun shine day, cars parked under my window and the windows are so dirtyyou can hardlysee out of them. I wonder when they plan to wash them. The sun is bright so the dirt shows...smile. No one in or out so no news. Watching tv when not snoozing. Think I will take me out for a walk after lunch as it is a beautiful day today...warm and sunny. I hope you and Jo have a good day doing what you want to do. Go...outthe door and have some fun..... Love you, catch up when you have time. Give JO a hug and get one back. Love you. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment