Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, August 1, 2018

A New Day!!!

Good Morning.  I have been sitting here at the computer for hours, just fooling around, thinking about something to write about but the brain is empty;  no news, nothing happened that you have not already heard about or are probably not even interested in.   I have been day dreaming.  I have been looking out the window at the bird on the roof top, sitting patiently, waiting for a new day to begin.  The trees are still, not a bit of a breeze this morning.  The blinds are down in the hospital wing and the first four cars are parked in front of my side of the road this morning.  Quiet prevails....no noise inside or out....but it is very early and those who can will sleep away another few hours.   My coffee cup is cold and empty so you know what I will be doing soon...yep!!!  off for a refill, sit in my easy chair, news on, and feet up on the hassock for at least another hour or two...way to early to even think about dressing and going out the door...but the thought is always there..smile!!

I hope your day is a 'good' one all day.  I hope you find things to do that you want to do.   I hope that you find love and laughter today and share it with those you love and like.   As for me, I am off for a refill, maybe the coffee will wake the brain up and I'll think of something to write about.    The worker cars are parked.  A few are walking bye to enter the hospital building for their work day and one or two stops for a latte or a special bun.  I wonder why they don't find something good in the kitchen over there.   Maybe they have rules and regulation that forbid eating the hospital foods...who know, I certainly do not..smile!!!

So be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU and share YOU with those you love and like.   I think you should be scheduled for four good deeds today, so...get busy and think....find someone in need...share you with those folks and make the day a much better one.   As for me, I"m off to refill my coffee cup, hunker in my chair and watch some news before I have to put my shoes on and go out the door to greet a new day.

Go!!!!!  BE YOU!!!!!  Share and care and don't forget I could use a verbal hug now and then.....hint, hint.........Make your today the best one yet.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment