Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, June 30, 2018

Saturday Morning!!

Good Morning.   I thought you should have some flowers to brighten your morning and make you smile.

It is Saturday, all day,  early morning and there is one bird sitting on the hospital roof and it has been there for quite awhile.   It is quiet, still, nothing moving and most of the workers are in as there is only one open space.  The cars are parked on 'my' side this morning.  There is a new deep purple car this morning with silver trim, quite fancy, I might say...smile.   The side mirrors are wide and stick out, hope no one comes along to do damage to them.  A really good looking 'easy ride' car.    The shades are still drawn in the hospital wing, two with shades open and lights on and one patient is watching television as the bed is close to the window and I can see the patient.  A worker is going to her car, shift over for another day, walking slowly, probably tired after a full night of caring for those who cannot care for themselves.   One worker just rode out in a lovely soft top car, wonder what it is;   cute...if you can call a car that..smile.  AND, a new day begins.

I am in need of a refill, so off I go to turn on the television...Saturday cowboys...yipee!!!  ha,ha...well I like cowboys!!

I hope your day is 'wonderful' full of love and laughter.   I hope you get your chores done early and have freedom for the rest of your day.

I need a refill......off I go.....but...I'll be back another morning to wake you up and smell the flowers and watch the birds...smile!!!  Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment