Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, June 1, 2020

10:22 a.m. Monday

Hello I am sitting by the window looking at a huge cloud over the tall trees and it is interesting with pictures within, faces, shadows, still, even the trees are still. The worker cars are parked under my window, two white and three black so far. One of the ladies is ending her shift so is walking to her car, home and probably a short snooze before she can get on with her day. It is almost ten thirty a.m. so it will not be long before our lunch time. I have had coffee but nothing to go with it so I should be hungry when the food gets here. I wonder what we will be having today...something tasty I hope. The worker cars are shining in the sunlight; three white, three black, that I can see from my window. It is quiet. The little bird is still on the roof top and the huge cloud over the tree tops is really beautiful. There are grey shadows within the stark white, very beautiful. No wind so the trees are still and the sunlight falls on the outer edges making deep shadows within the trees. Nothing moving at all. Quiet...Silence....There is a patch of grey in one area but very small so I guess we are not due for a storm. It is fun to look out and see the breaks in the clouds as they make open patches along with puffy white sections; all very beautiful and the imagination soars...smile.There are six cars parked outside my window an there is not one 'old' car in the bunch. All new, all shining, all different models. White seems to be popular and a deep shade of blue another. I have yet to see a car of age...not allowed...smile. What is interesting is the reflection of the clouds on the parked car windows. There are designs to be seen, lights and shadows make interesting patterns on the windshields. There is one small car, good looking, white, big antenna on top of the roof. The bird feeders are getting a lot of attention within the last hour. The birds ae hungry as they make the feeders swing. All is very quiet and still out there.. The big bird an the little bird are still on the roof top and, at the moment, nothing is moving. I am off for a coffee refill. Lunch will be coming soon. I wonder what we will have today, something tasty I hope as I am hungry. I think i have mentioned that a time or two...smile. A horn just started and seems to be stuck. Annoying to say the least. So much for peace and quiet. I am going to love you and leave you. Have yourself a good day with a bit of fun and a lot of love within. Enjoy. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment