Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Wednesday Morning

Good Morning. The sky is so bright in spots it hurts the eyes; dark cloud hovering nearby; guess the weather has not made up its mind. It is Wednesday morning a little after nine thirty a.m., silence reigns, one of our men is out walking his little dog, a daily chore he seems to enjoy. The worker cars are parked under my window and there are a few new ones this morning. One is a new blue, deep in color and good looking. There is a white one, a purple one and a couple of dark ones, black I think. The little bird is on the limb of the tree just about the height of the window sill. It wants to be seen as it is right at the window ledge. All is quiet. All is quiet around here. The young lady who cleans the rooms is around, came in, shoved my little rug outside and left; haven't seen her since; wonder if she decided to start at the other end of the hall. Having my door open isn't going to hurt but it is a puzzle as to why the start and then leave...probably has a better offer..ha.ha. The little birds are outside my window. The trees are still. The roof top has one bird visiting and all is quiet around here. I am dressed, shoes on, all I need is an invitation...smile. I am going to have a little more hot coffee; feet up; tv on and do nothing for awhile. I may get an invitation out...one never knows...smile. I hope your day is going to be a good one. I hope you find places to go and things to do that make you smile. I will be off as soon as one of my girls decide they want my company. I have not had my breakfast so will treat the first one that invites me out the door. Have a good day, all day, doing what you really truly want to do. Catch up and let me know just what mischief you got into.

No comments:

Post a Comment