Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, June 28, 2020

SERENITY!!!

It is almost time to close down, say good night and wish you sweet dreams when you do get to your comfortable bed. It has been a calm day, a no visitors day, a no doing anything day but go out in the sunshine, walk a half block or so and do a lot of nothing special....or better, what you wanted to do and for most of us it was a lot of nothing strenuous...smile. I have a little black cube with writing that says: "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...Courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." It was a quiet day. It was a day to enjoy the warmth of the sunshine. It was a day that remained quiet in the warmth of the sunshine. I did see my girls and that always makes me feel alive and well. They were busy today doing chores and catching up with all they wanted to get done. Yard work has begun to demand attention but it is that time of year an I think the girls do love to garden so they are no complaining.....well not that I can hear..... I am closing down, have some reading I want to do. I wish you a good night, sleep tight and dream good dreams. Catch up and let me know what you are up to. Love and Hugs. Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment