Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, June 14, 2020

Sunday Morning

Good Morning. it is Sunday morning and two little squirrels are climbing into the bushes across the way One scurried bye and silence reigns.The trees are still, the sky is almost white with a tinge of soft blue. The blinds are down in the hospital windows and the worker cars parked over on my side of the tarmac. Three of the workers are in, several empty spots yet to be filled. Silence reigns. Sunday morning quiet. My coffee cup is empty so I am for a refill, feet up, wake up and start a new day. I hope your day is going to be filled with love and laughter. As the old adage goes..."make hay while the sun shines" ... enjoy your day. I am off for a refill, feet up, wake up and enjoy today...Sunday...aah.....have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment