Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, June 25, 2020

Evening Thursday

The sun is in the tree tops, all is silent, bird on the roof top and the worker cars are gone with the exception of two cars parked in front of my window. Trees are still, sun is setting on the tall trees and the leaves of a few trees are bright and beautiful.. Silence. Only a few cars parked and the shades are already down in the hospital wing. It has been hot this afternoon, a first this season and a lesson of what is to come. It is going to be a long hot time ahead if today is the first of what is to come. We have to remember it takes time to get used to the season change. I think I have done all the damage I can do today as I have had ice cream, and...it was delicious. smile. It has been a quiet day, no visitors, didn't go for a walk out and stayed on the quiet side. I did look and found a novel I want to read. I will start it later tonight or tomorrow when I make time to sit on the porch in the rocking chair and put my feet up. Making some reading time is always such a pleasure. It is getting time to get ready to quit for the day. I think I will turn in early and get a head start on my book. It looks like good one. Catch up and let me know what you have been up to. The trees are still, sky is soft, bird on the roof top and only two cars parked outside my window. I wish you a good night, a sweet dream and a good rest of your today. Sleep sweet when you get there. Catch up. I want to know how you are and what you are up to. Be good, be kind, be sweet and catch up. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment