Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Tuesday Morning around eight thirty a.m.

The sun is out and it is bright and beautiful as it rests on the parked cars outside my window. I have three black and two white that fit my window and each one is new and there is not even a tiny ding on one of them. The bird is on the roof top across the way. The trees are still, not a bit of a breeze this morning. I am all dressed, shoes on, ready for an invitation and a new day. There is a big cloud cover in out sky this morning. Two of the hospital window blinds are up and the others are all closed tight. Not everyone likes to get up early...smile. There are three dark blue cars under my window and two white ones. The workers are in and busy already. All the blinds, but one, are down in the hospital wing. All quiet. Not even the breeze is moving any of the tree tops this morning. Quiet, silence...early morning...aah.... I am off to fill my coffee cup with some tasty hot coffee; turn on the tv and find out what is going on in our outside world. I see the blinds are still down in the hospital wing and the tree are not moving at all so it is quiet out there. I think some hot coffee will hit the spot. I think the news is on and I am wondering what is happening out there in our world. Let us hope for a lttle good news every now and then. We are ready for it. smile. Have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do, need to do, and enjoy the moments as they come. I am off for a refill of hot coffee; feet up; tv on; and wake up. Go...have yourself a good day doing what you want to do. Get the have to stuff out of the way, relax, and make someone friend happy when you walk in the door. It is okay to let me know how you are doing....I care...I am interested....and if it is an invitation out, don't hesitate, I have my shoes on. (smile) Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment