Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, June 1, 2020

A brand New Monday

Good Morning. The bird is on the roof top across the way. The blinds are down in the hospital wing. Little birds flying around and a couple are playing hop scotch on the parked car roof tops. The sky is pale blue, almost white. No breeze this morning and silence. My coffee cup is empty so I am going to love you and leave you. I have no new news. I have no old news to rehash, just have to work on waking up and starting a new week..it is Monday all day....where did that weekend go??? smile....I'm not telling...ha..ha. I am going to refill my coffee cup, feet up, tv on, no rush, no fuss, just taking time to wake up and start a new week. I wonder what is in store for us this week We are about to find out...smile. Have yourself a good breakfast. Be of good humor this morning and share a hug or two with those you love and like. Wake up, wake up, wake up....I can do that...later...ha.ha. A chair snooze isn't all bad. Be good...be kind...be YOU. Hugs to all

No comments:

Post a Comment