Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Now It's Wednesday Evening

We have a very white sky this evening, bright, light and different. The trees are still. The worker cars are few, the blinds down, all but one in the hospital building. There is silence. Quiet. All of the folks seem to be hunkered down in their apartments, no noise of any kind, so quiet you can hear that proverbial pin drop...smile. The sky is different in that it has layers of grey with soft blue and a little white. The trees are still and I think I can count six cars parked outside my window area of the parking lot. The bird is on the roof top across the way. I thought the little bird was beside it but the closer I look the space beside it looks empty. The trees are still, and the sky itself is in tiers of grey and white on one side and a very light white and soft grey in the front area. There are a lot of empty spaces for cars, so not as any are working the night shift tonight. It is quiet, silent really, no one leaving their rooms tonight, no visitors, no one walking out and about. It is a good night to read, so I think that is what I will do, a hot shower, off to bed, book in hand and read awhile. Tomorrow is a new day, hopefully an out day to pick up a few goodies for the pantry; a few refrigerator goodies: and really look to see what is out there. I wish you a good night. I wish you sweet dreams. hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment