Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, June 22, 2020

Monday Morning, La, la, la.....

A new week begins, wonder what is in store for us. This morning is bright and beautiful, no wind as the tree tops are still, sunshine on the leaves and all very beautiful. The birds are flying in and out enjoying the sunshine. I am almost awake, should be all the way as I have been up for hours. There is a new car parked in front of my window this morning that is a shade of blue I have not seen before. It has a lot of depth to it and is almost taken for a deep purple but the blue really is more prevalent. It is a beauty. Along with it is a black car and a couple of white ones. I am awake, well I think so..ha.ha.....the mind is just slower this morning after all it is only Monday and early at that. There is no new news. All seems quiet and serene. I am moving slowly, not in a hurry to motivate. The sky is a soft blue, the sun is up and the bird is on the roof top watching the cars roll in. A brand new blue car just parked in front of my window...a beauty...and shiny new...a wow...bet it cost a pretty penny to do. Have yourself a day to remember...good memories for another time..smile. I am humming: "One for the money, two for the show, go man ..go... Ha Ha...that should get you started. I am off...okay, you agree, and that is okay as we do need all kinds to make our world. ha..ha. love you. Go...have yourself a good day all day. Hugs..Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment