Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, June 4, 2020

Thursday Morning

Good Morning. A lovely day out there sunshine hiding behind some puffy white clouds with blue 'islands' in them, one looks like a bird with a chicken head and it has wings and is flying, mouth open, catching a little cloud; how is that for a good imagination? ha...ha. Good morning. I am almost awake. I have been working on trying to wake up for hours, just a slow mover today. Quiet. Silence, one truck and two cars parked outside my window; a rather light load today. There is no breeze, nothing moving, silence...it is Thursday morning. Looking out my window and thee is a white sedan with black trim; a truck and a black four door sedan and outside my view, I have to stand to see, is another white car with a glass roof top. The rest of the area is empty right now but soon more will be arriving to put in a days work. All the blinds are up in the hospital wing with the exception of one window. It is almost ten a.m. and one person is a sleeper...wonder how anyone can sleep that late. Five a.m. rolls around and my eye balls right along with them. I have not been up long enough to get into trouble but don't go away it is still early, smile. I am smiling as I see the bird on the roof does have company; a little bird is keeping it company. The sky is quite beautiful this morning as it has white floating clouds in a very light sea of blue. It is still. The trees have no breeze to move its limbs this morning so all is still. One of our workers has a new white car with a black trim on the roof top and around the windows. The body of the car is clear and I think it is what is called a hatchback...not sure what that is but that came to mind. It has four doors. It has two big lights. It has black trim around the windows and on the roof top. It is good looking. I am heading out to the kitchen and see if there is any 'little' thing to tide me over until lunch. Cannot come to soon today as I am hungry. I did not eat breakfast earlier and it is to late to nibble now as lunch will be soon. Don't worry I wont suffer...what is that song??? "I've got my 'fat' to keep me warm....ha, ha... Off I go, I have shoes somewhere, um....now to find them....smile. Have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do. Be good. Be kind. Be YOU!!! Hugs to all

No comments:

Post a Comment