Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Tuesday Morning 9;-09 a.m.

Good Morning. The sky is light grey, maybe we will have some rain today, looks like it wants to. The tarmac is still wet from earlier and the roof and hoods of the cars are still wet from an earlier outburst. The birds are under the trees over by the hospital wing and the little birds are out and about, one on the roof top and the other on the limb of the tree. Only one white car this morning; all the others are dark green, black and a couple of dark blue. It is, or looks like, it wants to rain ...it is raining wow that was fast...smile. A rainy Tuesday, um..haven't had one of those in awhile. I am going to the kitchen for some hot coffee. I bet I find something to go with it...smile. It is early, it is Tuesday all day, it is quiet, it is time to sit in my easy chair and watch some television. It is raining out my window so I am not going any where. To wet to walk out. So I will go and get my hot coffee, find a tid bit to go with it and sit awhile. I hope you have a good Tuesday all day doing what you want to do. It may turn into a good reading day. Right now I am getting hungry so it is breakfast time and I am going to make good use of it. I wonder if I have anything good in my kitchen...um....well I will go look. Have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do. Have a little fun in the mix and be kind. Off I go...I will be back. Later gater...smile..

No comments:

Post a Comment