Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Tuesday Morning

Good Morning. The trees are still, not a bit of a breeze this morning. The worker cars are parked under my window and there are two dark blue, two white and one light grey that fit the window width. The macadam is dry, trees are still, little birds hoping around and I have one eye open. Seven a.m. sky is what I call murkey, a bit of light grey and pale, pale blue. All is silent. The little bird is on the roof top. The birds are making the feeder swing, two feeders and both swinging. Silence out there. There are two white cars, one light grey, two dark blue all in front of my window. I am almost awake, working on it, smile. I have to go and get some coffee so I can open the eyes and wake up. I will work on waking up, I will be back but later when I have both eyes open. Enjoy your choice of morning drink, feet up, tv on, and wake up. I will be back later...have a little waking up to do. BUT, I am singing...Good morning to you. Good morning to you. la, la,....Good morning to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment