Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, June 21, 2020

Now It's Sunday Morning

Good morning, a man and his guitar is walking by my window heading for the in door to serenade the Sunday morning church folks. The worker cars are facing my window and there is a bright red car, a tan and a white along with a couple of dark color which I cannot see good from here, I'd guess dark green or blue. Some empty spots yet. It is early. Trees are still. Sky is very light and the little bird is sitting on the roof edge watching the folks come in and park for the day. It looks like it wants to rain, the macadam is dry so no drops as yet. Silence. That early morning quiet...a couple of window shades up in the hospital wing but most are closed tight.It is after ten a.m. so you would expect more to open up. I am awake, well almost, smile. I am going for some hot coffee and that will wake me up an get me going for the day. It is Sunday, all day, no plans as yet, and not moving very fast this morning. Some hot coffee should fix that....smile. I hope your day is going to be a 'banner' day and you get to do all you want to do. Let the have to do things go until tomorrow when the new week starts and you are in the mood to turn on your 'work' button. Make your today worthwhile. Do what you want to do. Chris just brought me a breakfast....roll with all the goodies, hot coffee. aah. off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment