Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, June 20, 2020

Now It'S Saturday Morning

Good morning. It is eight fifteen a.m. and I am awake....well, almost....smile. The eyes are open, I see out the window and it is wet and silent out there. Only two silver cars on the lot right now. The blinds are down in the hospital wing and there is a little creature going in and out of the bushes across the way. A squirrel I think although its tail is not very bushy. A baby, has some growing to do. The macadam is wet, a few small puddles in the middle of the road. I am awake, well almost, smile. I am going to wish you a good day all day doing what you want to do. I am going for a hair cut so cross your fingers and wish me luck. Take care of you and have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment