Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, June 7, 2020

Sunday Morning

Good morning. The sky is almost white this morning The trees are still. The worker cars are parked under my window and only six are in so far. The blinds are down in the hospital wing and the two bird feeders are full just waiting for the birds to come and have their breakfast. One bird is on the roof top and has a little one next to it. The two some are there every day. There is no new news this morning. All is quiet around here. I am going to wish you a good Sunday, all day, doing what you want to do. Make your day one to remember. Off for a coffee refill, feet up, tv on, and wake up. I have that routine down pretty good. smile. I hear 'silence' almost puts me back to sleep. Coffee, coffee, aah....feet up.....aah, a short snooze???? Why not. ha..ha. you only thought I was awake. Off I go...maybe a dropped egg will wake me up some more. Have a good morning all morning doing what you want to do. Later gater...smile......Off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment