Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, April 9, 2018

A Brand New Week Starting up!!

Pretend this is my brain being pulled out to be used today...a new road to follow....wake up and smell the flowers.....put the mind in gear and see what I remember from yesterday...which was a good day, all day...honest.

I watched some television with the girls after a breakfast out at a restaurant on the waterfront and enjoyed sharing it with my ladies.   As I age, and I seem to be doing that a lot faster than I thought, I find my retention span is changing, reverting backwards, not in a hurry to remember details and a desire to leave the words where they are...wherever that is...smile.

Closing in on the century mark, who ever thought time would find a fast route as it takes a daily walk out.  I use my little Prayer of Serenity every day to remind me that I need courage to meet each new day and wisdom to know the difference between the things I can change and the things I cannot.  So today is the beginning of a new week and I am betting it has a lot in store for me.   My larder is bare so that means a ride to the grocery store.   Think of all the goodies I can find..but I better make a list as energy does not come from eating just sweets although I am sure we tried to make it so. 

So, go.....be good, be kind, be YOU....make your day bright and beautiful.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment