Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Good Morning

The start of a new day;   it is a little after six and I have been sitting here at the computer for quite awhile thinking...getting no where....looking out of the big picture widow on to the parking area and not all the workers are here yet.   The hospital wing is in complete darkness, unusual but it is still early a.m. but late for them.   Right now it is quiet...silence.....not a sound. 

I am wondering what today will bring.    I have no plans.    I am going to have an easy day, do a lot of nothing special and wait patiently for some things to develop.   Maybe I'll have some company....maybe I wont.   Maybe I will be invited out.  A trip to the grocery store would be good as I am getting low on a few items.  I can't imagine who eats all those cookies, you know those sandwich kind that I don't even like.   I am thinking of an old fashioned brownie....or maybe a cruller would be different and tasty.   I would ignore the calories as once the mind goes down that road the taste buds begin to dwindle.    What is that old saying...'you can't have your cake and eat it too'.....well, I for one, keep trying.

The cars are coming in slowly.  No lights on within the hospital wing and it is after six a.m. that seems a bit strange to me.    The outside light is on so I doubt there is an electricity problem, probably just early and everyone wants to keep it that way.  So..... I am hoping you have a good day, all day, doing what you love to do best.   Be good....be kind...be gentle and loving....and your day will blossom like a new summer rose.    I am off for a refill, some TV news, and eventually I'll put my shoes on.  ..."ON" to a new day, let us have high hope for a good one.    Be good, be gentle, be kind, be YOU!!!  Hug to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment