Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, April 5, 2018

An April Thursday

 "If I were a rich man, la, la, la, la...la...I'd send you a bouquet to brighten your day but then you may be one of the lucky ones with a garden full of lovely flowers to pick and choose for your bouquet today.   Flowers have a way of bringing on smiles, sweet words and thankful hugs.    Get busy and gift someone today!!
A clever book mark but it takes up space.  That old piece of paper does a good job. 

Good morning.  I am half awake....coffee...coffee...right here by my elbow...I'm sipping as I write and it is amazing how the eyes respond;   as too the rest of the mind and body...well that takes a little more time.

It is the usual pitch black out in the parking lot, nothing moving, no lights on over in the hospital wing, not a moving car this morning but it is early....folks are not up and ready for a new work day.   Come to think of it...what am I doing up?   I have nothing new and different to talk about;  have nothing old and useful to remind you of.....so I am going for a refill, into my easy chair, turn on the TV and hunker down for a bit more 'down time' and then , maybe, just maybe, I'll stir and participate in a new day....but now I'm not in the mood....smile....so off I go for my refill, easy chair, TV and perfect the art of laziness.   You can join me....sit, feet up, tv on, zzzzzzzzzz.  Later gater....have yourself a good day, all day.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment