Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, April 20, 2018

It is Friday, all day!!!

Good morning.    Sky is beautiful this morning with tiny floating dark blue clouds hovering over tall trees that are not even moving a tiny bit...picture clouds this morning, much like a school of fish... no breeze at all, cars all parked and the blinds are still closed over in the hospital wing.   A new day, slow to start, no....just usual and the quiet time of the day.  It wont stay that way...soon there will be activity and noise and folks moving about...but...right now...silence!!!  AAH!!!!!

I wish you a good day, all day....I wish you love and laughter....good health and a bit of wealth which you can share and brighten the day....lunch out?   Good idea, take someone to lunch the big Mac is always tasty..smile!!

I am off for a refill;   to blog about???  have no idea.....but I am sure to come up with something.....one of the men is walking his little dog, looks a bit chilly out there but it is early.

Off I go...a new day...um....wonder what is in store for me??????   Something good I'm sure..smile.    What is that old adage???  Live in high hope and die in despair.....well, I don't have any high hopes so I guess I am safe for another day.  Go.....have a good day..all day!!  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment