Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, April 13, 2018

Friday. . . All Day!!!

A memory path in Brookings.....aah!!!!  We all have special paths we like to think about;  paths that our footsteps tread on and left an imprint and a memory or two.   This path runs along a river that likes to be heard as it leads to the ocean, rocky formations and memories of special visitors and fun days that ended all to soon.   The view I have, at the moment, is the lightest blue of the sky;  trees tall and stately not moving even a little bit.  The shades are drawn over in the hospital wing;  the cars are parked with a few empty spaces to be filled yet.  No shades up, folks sleeping in with an exception of one room where the shades is still down but there is light behind it.  If I had choices....smile....you know where I want to be..but...we are not always given choices we want but those that fill the immediate need.   I stayed in yesterday so have little or nothing to write about.  I did not have company.  I did not do anything constructive but I enjoyed the day of quiet doing the 'things' I like to do best....reading is tops on my list, writing isn't all bad, having a visitor or two drop in is always good so I have nothing to complain about...only that a complaint or two is always the way to free the brain for a positive thought.  Today is Friday ...all day....wonder what is in store for us.   So with that thought in mind, I will love you and leave you to your own doings of the day;  be good...be kind....be a friend...be YOU and make today one to remember.  As the saying goes...later gater......have a fun day...all day!!  Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment