Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, April 11, 2018

A New Hump Day!!

Good morning!!!!  The view from my window is much like this , a bit more blue to the sky, some grey clouds interspersed in the tree tops, the outside light is still on over in the hospital building, keeps the cars on the right path.  I noticed the cars are parked right under my window .  I had not noticed that there was a difference in parking as yesterday all the cars were parked across the way and this morning I am looking at them parked facing this building.  I had not noticed that before.   learn something new every day.  The street looks wet so we must have had a few raindrops.    Don't go way, I'm off for a refill.....

AAH!!!!Coffee...coffee.....it is Wednesday, hump day, and I have no plans....think today will be a 'down' day which means a catch up day as there is laundry to be done, some dusting might help, and, depending on the weather as to a walk outside;  the street is wet but the sky looks clear.

SO!!!!  I wish you a good day all day doing what you love to do best.    Be good, be kind, be gentle and add a good deed or two.    Smile with your eyes.....share a hug or two.....and make your day the best one yet.....Hugs to all.






No comments:

Post a Comment