Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, April 15, 2018

Good Morning!!!

Good Morning!!!!  A new day, blinds still down in the hospital wing;  very few cars out there this morning; still......quiet......it's Sunday;   come to think of it there is little or no noises around here;   even the trees are still;   very light blue sky, no breeze at all as nothing is moving, not even the little 'rose' tree which stands about five feet tall and is in full bloom with deep red roses;  very pretty from here and is sprouting into the little bush beside it making it look like the roses are growing from the lower bushes.

A quiet Sunday morning and I have no desire to get moving.   It is nice to be able to lolly-gag about and no one complaining;  well...not that I am hearing...smile.  I have no plans for today.  I'd like to be going out and about but the girls are busy shopping Costco today and I have turned in my list....ah....goodies later.....the non fattening kind.....so I lie a little!!!!   I'll share!

I am off for a refill,   get dressed,  make my bed,   curl up in my chair and read a bit before it is time to go up for lunch;  a long way off...it is only a little after seven a.m., only three cars in the parking lot  which seems strange..but...it is Sunday morning and it is still very early;  it will change soon enough.

I am off for a refill,  my cup is empty.  ... and ... there is nothing 'good' in this house.......have I said that before?   Yeah!!! many times, someone eats everything up ;  oh well, dry toast is okay, not really good, but beggars cannot be choosers...you would think there would be at least a crumb left...but...there isn't!!

So...go....have yourself a good day, all day.....be good....be kind....be unselfish....be YOU....don't forget HUGS.....at least ten a day...or more....and verbal hugs are necessary.    Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment