Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, April 30, 2018

Monday Evening last day of April, 2018

 And time flies.....a new month starting tomorrow and the merry month of May will start....birthdays for me and Patricia so we are hiding the scale until June. 
We may join the chorus and sing along...smile!!!

or we may go our for a treat, have not made up our minds yet but you can  sure we will find a way to celebrate.

We went to a music session today;  one lonely man with his guitar ..not bad, not good, guess he was not in the mood to play today....or we were not in  the mood to listen...smile!!!   
The weather has been beautiful.   The deserts have been tasty;  the folks all in good moods and there is nothing to gripe and groan about.   So the new month of May will start tomorrow and spring will be officially here....with summer following before we know it.

So. . . I am sulking over a sore toe, a corn that reared its ugly head and got big and red and owie.....ha.ha.  poor me!!!  You knew I would find something to groan about....well sore toes hurt.....I was going shoe shopping but that will be postponed for a few days, or however long it takes for the toe healing!!!

Chris will be back tomorrow from her trip east where she got to visit her brother John.  His e mail today said they had a great visit so she will have lots to talk about when she returns.   

As I said, a new month starting tomorrow and a long and busy one.   We have some celebrating to do as Patricia and I have birthdays....I am bragging and she is complaining...ha.ha.ha......

So....I wish you sweet dreams when you get there.   I hope your weekend was all you hoped for....I hope you have a good week doing what you love to do best....be good, be kind, be generous with your hugs....smile and bring a lot of sunshine into the lives of those you like and love.    Be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.
Spring ....aah!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment