Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, April 28, 2018

A Saturday Morning


Good Morning!!!!  A new day, a Saturday, and at this time of the morning...six AM, I am wondering what words we can share .  It is getting lighter and most of the workers have parked for the day and already at work.   No lights on over there in the hospital wing but soon there will be a lot of activity as a new day begins. 

I have been sitting here at the computer for a good hour or so, playing with ideas that don't seem to be coming through this morning.   I am awake, well almost....I am in need of a refill but have not made a move yet....oh well, talking about it wont fill the cup so off I go and then maybe the brain will awaken and I can get a few words off....

I am a day late and a dollar short..nothing new....same old, same old....smile!!!  I have laundry to do which should have been done yesterday but Saturdays are open so I wont step on toes....I do wish you could see my new kitchen and entry floor.  What a wonderful job the workers did and how smart and bright my hallway is.    A studio apartment is really small and there is not a lot you can do with it, but...try....smile.....and placing furniture at the right angles sometimes helps....a rocking chair always fits...smile.

My desk faces the big picture window so I don't miss much if there is activity out there.   I enjoy watching the workers park and get ready for their new day.   Some carry their morning 'latte' with them  and sip on the way, and don't seem to rush but walk slowly.    It is 'still' out there this morning, not the sign of a leaf stirring.  The quiet is always 'good to hear' and I think the pavement is still wet from some rain we must have had in the night.   I sleep sound so didn't hear a drop. 

I am looking forward to a good day, all day.....have laundry to do, have dusting to do which I have always considered a lost cause...smile....all we do is push the dust around as it settles right back as soon as we move on...smile.

So.....with no more words to share, I will love you and leave you.  I hope your Saturday is a good one and you get out and about doing the things you love to do best.  Be good,  be kind,   be YOU!!!  Hugs to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment