Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter Sunday

The profound, the lovely, the Easter lily and three wishes for a beautiful Easter Sunday....May your day be filled with love and laughter

The sky is grey, a patch of blue here and there as the clouds go drifting by my window.   It is early morning, quiet time around here, all the worker cars are parked and the shades are still drawn over in the hospital wing.  I hope the patients feel good today so they can celebrate Easter.   I have my shoes on and am waiting for my daughters as we are 'feasting' out this morning.   A breakfast buffet over at the Airport, always delicious, always crowded, always a 'must' place to go on a holiday or any time it moves you to want to 'stuff' yourself with some really good breakfast foods.   I have on my lovely lavender sweater, my dark purple slacks and my hair is combed so I am ready...smile!!!

So, take yourself out for a treat, or cook in if you prefer, but do enjoy an Easter breakfast.   I just hope you do not have to go out and hunt up the eggs...smile....well, you are not supposed to hide them all.

It is time, put your shoes on...a smile....arms at the ready for hugs to give and take...no candy until after you eat your breakfast.....ha.ha...bet you haven't heard that in awhile.   

Be bright and beautiful, good and kind, share YOU with those you love and like.  Be an Easter Bunny!!!!   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment