Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Tuesday...all day...smile!!

Good morning.   It is quiet...nothing moving;   no noise of any kind;  but . . . that wont last long...smile!!

How are you this morning?  I am almost awake.  I have had my first cup of coffee but have an empty cup at the moment and that will never do.....The first cup brings the taste buds to life but it also creates the need for more....more...hot and tasty and the body starts to respond...awake...almost...a refill should do it...smile.

AAH!!!!   Hot, tasty, good til the last drop...wonder where the doughnuts went???  Cannot imagine they are ALL gone!!!  Back to the bakery;  cannot have all those wrinkles show....

The sun is shining on the tree tops, very beautiful and still.    A lovely day begins and I have no special plans.   I wonder what  my girls are up to today.   I guess I have to wait and see;  who knows???  I might get an invite....or not....time will tell.

I hope your day is special;  just like you.....I hope you find things to do that make you smile.    Be good....be kind....be the silver lining today.....Enjoy the moments!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment