Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Five O'Clock AM ....

Good Morning.  I am awake...well....almost..one eye open, coffee at the ready, hot and tasty;  raisin toast all gone and my fingers are on the keys..what to blog about???  I have no idea.  Looking out my window, my desk is right in front of the window, the night light is on at the side of the hospital building which is directly across from me.   One light on in one of the rooms and the shade is open, no one moving though.  The tarmac is dry so no rain drops in the night.   All seems quiet and lonely out there.  Inside I have my filled cup of hot coffee, finished my toast and looking for more....'there is nothing good in this house'....smile...you have heard that before.  Of course I am thinking of a big fat jelly doughnut, or a plate of ham and eggs with buttered toast but that is not going to happen.   A refill of my coffee will satisfy my needs but does nothing for my wants.   

Today is Wednesday, all day, hump day it is called.  It is five thirteen a.m. and the 18th day of the month already.   Time has a way of fleeing.   Wonder where it goes?   I should wonder about how fast it does go.   I have a plate glass window in front of me and my image shows in the window . . .  and, that old lady with the grey hair and eye glasses half way down the nose looks familiar....wonder where she came from?   ha, ha....looks old enough to be my grandmother......and is...smile.

So...I need a refill.   I am  going to fill my cup and sip the hot coffee as I watch the news on television hunkered down in my chair.   I have no special plans for today so do not have to rush about and that is a good thing.    I have several projects started and things I can do.  I will wait to see what kind of a day is on the menu and maybe plan a walk out a bit later;  after lunch time is always good as it helps to keep the weight from exploding, a little late to think of that but never to late to keep the body moving.    So.....if I knew how to spell the Mexican words I would wish you a good day ..all day....well.....I wish you one anyway....have a good one and enjoy your seconds ...hopefully doing something wonderful.    Be good, be kind, be gentle and lead with a smile, a hug helps, and 'good will' never hurts.   BE YOU!!!!  Hugs to all.   



No comments:

Post a Comment