Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Mid Week!

Of course it is a favorite picture of one of my favorite places...up in Carson City, Nevada;  lots of memories when I look at this picture.   Good ones!!!  Aah, I am thankful for having some great memories of great times;  there is sometime about and old barn...smile!!!

and the frame was made from old barn wood.

So you have seen the daisies before...whats not to like....smile!!!

This little guy used to visit me in the early morning..  I think he liked my fence as much as I did.  There really is a lot of beauty in old fence posts.   I think there is a cute little mouse in the knot of the wood....see it?   smile!!!!

The peace and serenity of early morning.    Get up, open the blinds and look.....aah......

It is Wednesday morning, a little after five a.m.;  so I am an early riser...the fourth day of April, blinds not open as yet so cannot tell you what is on going in the outside;   hold on a second.....

The blinds are open now and it is pitch black outside my window;   the small light on the side of the building is lit, pavement looks a bit on the wet side;  um...wonder if we had a bit of rain in the night....didn't hear a thing, but then I never do.    A car just drove bye...looking for a space to park and chose a spot right across from  my window.    One of the hospital workers. 

I have read my little plastic sign that says: "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."    A good thought for the day.

So it is that time of day...coffee.....aah!!!!  Cup is almost empty so off I go for a refill, hunker in my chair, turn on the TV and listen to news....hopefully some good words and pictures today....that would be nice!!!    I'll go for a refill and let you sleep in;  no rush;  no fuss;   just hope you wake up to a sunshine day, good caring and sharing this morning with those you like and love.    Be the one with a smile, a hug and a good word.....Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment