Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, April 16, 2018

Good Morning!!

Good Morning!!!

A new day, right now pitch black outside and nothing is moving, not a car in sight, no lights on in the hospital building, no noise, no movement of any kind...it is just too early!!!!   A new day about to begin and we have no idea what is in store for us.    Hopefully we wish for good weather, a bit of sunshine to walk out in, a walk to the corner and back or, better still, a ride out ...maybe lunch out;  time will tell....have no definite plans as yet but hopefully there are plans in the making and I will be included in some time out and away....junking is good....not looking for anything special but when I do get out there I am sure I will know what to carry back....maybe a jelly doughnut....ha, ha......

It is quiet...it always amazes me to "hear' quiet.....the sky is a lavender blue, the tree tops are still, and my coffee cup is empty.....that will never do.....I'll be back.
"AAH"   coffee....black.....hot......I'd share but first I'd have to make a new pot. 

Hard to believe we have reached the half way mark of April....time flies even when you do not pay attention.   I am off for a refill of hot coffee;  that almost hot coffee does nothing for you.....

The trees are still;  not even a tiny bit of movement ....nothing moving and only three cars in  the parking area at the moment.   A new day....hopefully a good day, all day....so wake up and enjoy it....give a little of YOU.....there is something about a hug that makes one not enough...so share a few this morning and brighten the day. 

Wake up, you sleeping head, get up, get out of bed...la, la, la, la......

Hugs to all.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment