Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Good Morning!!

A small miracle;  one tiny spider creates a work of art.   delicate, and beautiful.
Good morning.  It is pitch black out my window, no cars moving in as yet, no lights on in the hospital wing.  The sky is a morning shade of blue, the night is leaving slowly, there is no breeze of any kind so the trees are still.  A new morning, Tuesday all day and it the 10th of April in case you do not have a calendar handy.   My coffee cup is empty so that will never do.   I need words for you this morning and there are none as I didn't go anywhere, do anything, and just had a quiet, peaceful day yesterday and a good nights sleep so am up and ready for a new day.  I have no plans....sounds good to me.....a lazy day catching up, we all need those.  I am smiling as if I open the other eye and put the brain in gear, I will remember chores that need finishing, laundry that has to be done, a bit of grocery shopping and I thought I was going to do a lot of nothing;  nope, not in the cards, there is work to be done so I had better switch gears and put my shoes on and get ready for a trip to the store....there is nothing 'good' in this house...a battle cry for a trip to the bakery...smile!!!

So....I wish you a good day, all day.  I hope you have good health, a bit of wealth, and some drop ins to share some hugs with.    Be good, be kind, be gentle and share YOU with those you love and like.

Tuesday has a nice ring to it.....make it the best one yet.    Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment