Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, April 19, 2018

Good Morning!!!

A new day.   A Thursday all day and it is April 19th. . . the month is going bye faster than I thought and Spring is not around the corner but here....time flies even if you are not having fun...smile.    Today, a new day, wonder what is in store for us. . . wonder what opportunities we will take advantage of and which ones we will let go of;  and what we will do to make our day the best one yet.  All those seconds to play with...um.....now that is a thought!!!!   I have no plans...as yet....I'm willing to make some but have to find an accomplice unless I choose to walk up to the corner and back by myself.   The workers are driving in slowly, no lights on in the hospital wing and silence can be heard.  A new day with hours to fill, now all we have to do is decided how. 

My coffee cup is empty....off for a refill.

"AAH"...coffee, the elixir of early morning life....one eye open....then the other...and off we go to fill a blog with a few kind and considerate words...if they are to be found....'yawn'.....first to wake up.....

be patent, the coffee is working, I just looked at some old lady in a window...oh it's me!!!! 

Let me take time to wish you a good day, all day.....let me wish you health as that is the wealth you need and want in your life today.   Plan a good day, all day, doing what you love to do.   Be kind today as what you give you get...as one of the old expressions state.    Take time to stop at the church of your choice and light a candle for those who have been called home.    Take time to light a second one for those who are ill ;  stop and think how a short visit from you can make their day, and yours.     Time is a special gift, remember that.

So......I am going to love you and leave you.   I will find my easy chair, turn on the news and put my feet up for a little while.    I have no special plans for today but I am sure I will think of something to get into before the day is over....cleaning out the file drawer might be a good start.   But....putting my shoes on and going for a walk a bit later when the light of the beautiful blue sky brightens and shows the way to the corner and back.  But one never knows what is in store for the day and I am sure we will find out as the sky becomes a lovely lighter blue and a breeze moves the tree leaves.   The door opens easily and the brain lightens as it leads us out into fresh air, sunshine and warmth;   a walk...sounds good to me....want to come?    Well, put your shoes on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment