Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, December 8, 2017

A Brand New Day!

A new day, fill it with lots of love and laughter.   
I wish  you the calm of the morning
There is much beauty in Fall and Winter....take time out to enjoy it each day.

Good morning.   It is early,  a little after five....coffee is hot and tasty, would be better with a big fat jelly doughnut  but there is 'nothing good' around but toast with a bit of jam  and that isn't all bad.

I had an outing last evening and met up with Erin, Donaleo, Chris and Kira and Bill.   We went to the little restaurant by the highway which has great food, good service and a band.   We were a bit early for the band but meeting up with Kira and Bill made up for it.   A good way to spend an evening, all good and ended much to fast.  Time has a way of doing that when you are out and about having fun. 
Donaleo, Kira and Bill have traveled the world so it was both fun and educational to listen to their travel tales.   It gave me the wander bug and I was ready to go home and pack and leave for parts unknown to me....oh for the money, the chance to go where you have never been....sigh!!  I really cannot complain though as I have traveled some, not as much as I would like, but the traveling I did stays in my memory bank to take out and enjoy all over again.    As a dreamer, I may win the lottery and if so I'll be out the door..smile.

I am waking up these days with a changed mind...age is catching up with me.    I need a wake up call telling me the day and the date ....so I have a new small book to write in and hopefully will pick it up and read what I am suppose to be doing today...smile...... so....today do a few of the chores you set your mind to do;   go shopping and shorten your to do list.    Don't forget to buy a treat and share it with the family.    Meanwhile, have a good day all day.   I am off for a refill....have to check my list and see what I am suppose to do;  doesn't mean I'll do it, but at least I know...smile.


Go...be YOU....be kind, generous and most of all loving!!!!  YOU can do it...Go!!!  BE YOU!!!!
Hugs to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment