Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, December 1, 2017

A new month-year ending!!



Good Morning!!   

Have yourself a special and wonderful day all day.   I am off to put my shoes on, get dressed and go shopping;  the list is waiting to be filled;   the ideas ...what ideas?   Have to go and look....Christmas shopping....um...wonder who got that idea...oh yeah!!!  Those wise men!!!

So today is a good day to go and look around.   Maybe, just maybe some one item will jump out and demand to go home with me.

Christmas shopping....fun???? yeah!!!!

Okay I'll put my shoes on and take my list with me and see what I can find.....stamps for cards;   wrapping paper;   lunch out;    a gift for......um.....I have my list and will check it twice..smile.    

Meanwhile YOU have a wonderful day, all day...be good, be kind, be generous to a fault and share hugs with those you meet and greet.   Have yourself a good day, all day.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment