Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Good Morning

Be it the Forest
                                or the ocean, one is blessed to share nature at its best.

A new morning, pitch black outside my window, one early riser over in the hospital wing, shade up, tv on, window lights shining brightly.    A night darkness still and a way to go before the skies light up and a new day begins.  I had an 'office' job to do yesterday for daughter Christine.   She keeps me busy and up to date and I am content to 'work', hey, it gets me a dinner out....nothing wrong with that!!  We had some time for Hallmark movies and that is always fun.   So, we have a new day and it is still dark out there, no cars moving, only one room with shades up and lights on.   I can see the television screen and I would guess the person who resides there is watching some news.  I have not turned my set on a yet so have no idea what is on going.     I have been at the computer for some time and still have not done the blog;  stalling?  could be, nothing new and adventuresome to write about.    As we approach a holiday there is a lot to 'get done' and making a list is number one.   What to buy for each one on our list...especially when they have everything they need or want....well, not the expensive items but I don't even think about those as my pocketbook still has holes in the bottom....the fun of gift giving is finding the right item for that one person....easier said than done!!   So, today I may just go browsing and maybe, just maybe, I'll find a gift and can check a name off my list.    Maybe....a good word....hopefully turning it into a reality...one down and a couple of more to go..smile....yes, we are all in the same boat....'what to get???'    So......take time out for a hardy breakfast to give you the stamina for shopping.    Find the right gift for your special folks and do not forget the wrapping paper and  ribbon.  GO!!! Shop until you drop, the when you get back to your easy chair, put your feet up, ....of course you have fixed yourself a bit of libation to help you relax.....and, do a lot of nothing for a short while as soon you will have chores to catch up with and there is still wrapping time to get to....holidays....aren't they fun!!!!! Of course they are.   Go.....enjoy and change your mind set if you feel like Scrooge!!!   Go....have fun, lunch out, and don't forget to take a friend with you.   Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment